Letras de músicas - letra de música - letra da música - letras e cifras - letras traduzidas - letra traduzida - lyrics - paroles - lyric - canciones - MIDNIGHT SKY - CAPITAL LIGHTS - música e letra
Utilize o abecedário abaixo para abrir as páginas de letras dos artistas
Midnight Sky letra
I feel that this is all just too familiar.
I had a lot of plans in life and this had to interfere.
Maybe I'll be on my way day after day, after today.
And i hope this wont interfere with that.
Looking up at the midnight sky, I'm just pretending that I'm always alright.
But I'm trying so hard not to cry, and everything inside me wants to die.
I don't think I want to stay. This time tomorrow I would've been on my way.
Looking forward to a brighter day, now nothing can stand in my way.
I feel that this has only made me stronger.
You wanted me to show you and I'm giving you the proof.
Jesus will take me through day after day, like today.
And I know I will persevere tonight.
I'd go through the world just to be close to you.
And give up forever to spend time with you.
Your once in a lifetime, your always with me.
Reasons to love you are not left unseen.
We would be joyful and never be sad.
Life would go on and you'd be my dad.
We'd run through the valleys and never look back.
We could forget all of the things in my past.
I would grow older and closer to you. I promise that I will stay true to you.
If there's one thing in life that I wish I could be;
That one thing is you because of your love for me
Capital Lights - Letras
- Can I Get An Amen!
- Coldfront Heatstroke
- Don't Drop Dead Juliet
- Falling From A Star
- Frank Morris
- From A Fall
- Gotta Have Love
- Hey Little One
- Honey Don't Jump
- Kick It Off
- Leaving The Pain Behind
- Let Go
- Let The Little Lady Talk
- Let Your Hair Down
- Lights Out
- Midnight Sky
- Mile Away
- Miracle Man
- Newport Party
- Out Of Control
- Remember The Day
- Rhythm 'n' Moves
- Save The Last Dance
- Say Hey!
- Something For God
- The Night Of You Life Is When You Die
- The Only Way To Kill A Ghost
- Where Did The Music Go?
- Work It Out
- Worth As Much As A Counterfeit Dollar
top 30 músicas
- Racionais MC's - Jesus Chorou
- Alisson e Neide - Sinceridade
- Samuel Mariano - Deus Escrevendo
- Melim - Meu Abrigo
- LetoDie - Monstros
- Alisson e Neide - Paulo e Silas
- Flamengo - Gritos da Torcida
- Racionais MC's - Da Ponte Pra Cá
- Kemilly Santos - Fica Tranquilo
- Lilo And Stitch - Aloha, e Komo Mai
- Fabiana Anastácio - Sou Eu
- Leandro Borges - Sempre Esteve Aqui
- Kell Smith - Nossa Conversa
- Alisson e Neide - Dependente
- Cyda Brandão - Canta Que Eu Cuido
- Baco Exu do Blues - Te Amo Disgraça
- Biollo - Vai Virar Rotina
- Eliã Oliveira - No Tempo Dele
- Coral Kemuel - Oceanos (Oceans)
- Alisson e Neide - Mostra-me Tua Gloria
- Cris Lorrane - Jesus Está Na Casa
- Kayky Ventura - Clareia Com Teu Olhar
- Aurelina Dourado - A Vitória Chegou
- Marinha do Brasil - Viva a marinha
- Marinha do Brasil - Adeus Escola querida
- Canção e Louvor - Sossega
- LetoDie - Ampulheta
- Canção e Louvor - Eu Cuido de Ti
- Vocal Livre - A Começar em Mim
- Diogo Nogueira - Pé Na Areia
©2003 - 2018 - musicas.mus.br